Since no data transmitted over Internet or stored on Internet, users can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. Vault cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personally identifiable information you are transmitting to the websites or posting it on non-public (restricted or private) pages. You understand and acknowledge that the submission of any such information by you via the Internet or posting it on non-public (restricted or private) pages is at your own risk. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, Gallery Lock maintains appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
• To provide our services to you.
• To find out the reason that the error occurred or app crashed and improve the quality of the product.
• For customer service, security, fraud-detection, archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our services.
• To better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers’ usage of our services.
• To help us develop our new services and improve our existing services.
• To assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our services.
• For the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades.
• For allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may disclose your Non-personal information to trusted third parties who assist us in cooperation with us or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
CLOCK-THE VAULT USES FOLLOWING PERMISSION
– Find accounts on the device: Useful to send your Vault password by email when you forget.
– Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: To organize the photos, videos and other files from the app itself and the user can move, share, delete and manage them easily.
– Take pictures and videos: Allow user to click photos or videos from Vault application.
– View network connections or full network access: To know the internet connection availability.
– Run at start-up: Opens the app at start up as a launcher service for users.
– Control vibration: To use vibration service while user press on app lock PIN or other such keys.
– Device Admin: Our app uses device administration permission to prevent app from being uninstall by accidentally or by kids.
– Accessibility Service: App uses accessibility service to save battery power and help users with disabilities to unlock apps. We never collect/use any other information from accessibility service.
We do not provide service focus on Children. If you are under 13, you may use our APP when you are with a parent or guardian.